The intent of this website is to share 4-hour body recipes, snack, meal ideas and workouts for the 4-Hour Body. This site is written by folks who learned posthaste that we were going to need variation, creativity, and an online community to figure out what to do with all these vegetables and legumes. There’s more than one way to cook a bean… right? Right. We’ll show you how.
We hope you find even one recipe here to pep up your 4HB quest. Also, we’d love to hear if you’ve dreamt up and freestyled a new 4HB recipe! Email it to us and we’ll be happy to test drive, eat and feature it! You can forward your ideas to email@example.com.
What is the 4-Hour Body?
The 4-Hour Body is not your conventional diet, health, or exercise book. The book offers something for everyone, from weight loss to muscle gain, to female orgasms, and ways of improving your exercise workouts and routines.
The book details:
- how to lose weight quickly with combinations of food and safe chemical cocktails.
- how to prevent fat gain while bingeing
- how to increase fat-loss using temperature manipulation
- how the author gained 34 pounds of muscle in 28 days, no steroids and 4 hrs total gym time
- how to sleep 2 hours per day and feel fully rested
- how to produce 15 minute female orgasms
- how to triple testosterone and double sperm count
- how to go from running 5km to 50km in only 12 weeks
- how to reverse permanent injuries
- how to add 150+ pounds to your lifts in 6 months
The 4-Hour Body is the result of an obsessive quest, spanning more than a decade, to hack the human body. It contains the collective wisdom of hundreds of elite athletes, dozens of MDs, and thousands of hours of jaw-dropping personal experimentation. From Olympic training centers to black-market laboratories, from Silicon Valley to South Africa, Tim Ferriss, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The 4-Hour Workweek, fixated on one life-changing question: For all things physical, what are the tiniest changes that produce the biggest results? Thousands of tests later, this book contains the answers for both men and women. From the gym to the bedroom, it’s all here, and it all works.