it’s hard to make a living, especially while adjusting to the 4HB. packing lunches, snacks, eating in the middle of meetings, doing what you gotta do to keep the metabolism burning. here’s what helped us:
1. boiled eggs — around 10:30am, they may save you.
2. eating a salad at 11:30am — spinach, avocado, sliced turkey pepperoni sticks, mini tomatoes, & etc.
3. . working out at noon. if you have a gym, awesome. if you don’t, catch a little walk if you can! it’ll rev you up for the afternoon.
5. water water water water water. so many water snacks.
6. let your coworkers know what you’re up to. if they’re worth their salt, they’ll have your back.
7. definitely eat breakfast at home on Bagel Wednesday. i learned this one the hard way.